Loogootee Community Schools Offers Online payment option
Loogootee Community Schools is pleased to introduce a new program called e-Funds for Schools. This program offers various options for parents/guardians who choose to make payments online and is extremely user friendly. Not only will you have the ability to have various school fees and lunch payments electronically withdrawn from your checking account or charged to your credit card, you also have the flexibility to make a payment at any time through the school's website. The e-Funds for Schools service is offered to you by a third party service provider and they charge for processing your payment(s), similar to other online banking services. The district does not request or keep records of family checking or credit card account information.
The e-Funds for Schools electronic payment service is provided to the school by a third party service provider. The service provider has a nominal fee for their service. There is a $1.00 transaction convenience fee for each electronic checking payment that you make. The system carries a Non Sufficient Funds (NSF) charge if the payment is "bad." For payments made by credit or debit card, there is a convenience fee of $2.65 per each $100 increment in the transaction. The system allows you to make one payment for multiple students/fees and will group the payment together to provide you with the most cost effective rate.
When you create your account, please review your options carefully. You are in full control of your account and can make a payment at any time that is convenient for you. No payments will be allowed without your knowledge and authorization through this secure payment system. By providing your home and/or work email address, an email notification informing you of the student's name, purpose of the payment, and the amount of the item, will be sent to you each time that a payment is to be processed. The e-Funds for Schools site is secure and uses industry standard data encryption.
How does e-Funds for Schools work?
- Parents/Guardians create and maintain their own logins, passwords, and payment preferences. Your account information is retained in a password-protected file.
- e-Funds for Schools will help to eliminate last minute check writing hassles, improve efficiencies, and help cut costs for both you and the school district
- Online payments will help eliminate the worry that your children could lose or forget the money intended for school items or that it might be spent on other non-school related items.
- Payments from a credit card or checking account may easily be set up.
- Parents/guardians may establish a recurring payment or may opt to make a one-time payment.
- Your payment history for the year is available with a click of the mouse.
How do I get started?
- Visit the Loogootee Community Schools e-Funds Website.
- Under New Users section, select Register Here.
- Once you enter your account information you will be directed to add students to the account.
- To add students to the account, you need two pieces of information: The student last name and Student Other ID#. The student other ID# can be found in Family Access under the student picture in the Student Info Section. If you need addtional assistance locating it, please contact the school office of enrollment.
- Begin personalizing account settings and/or making payments.
Parent Registration Guide (Complete Guide)
Step by Step: Getting Started with e-Fund for Schools (Quick Start)
Mobile Payments Guide
Step by Step: Getting Started with e-funds for School Mobile Website
If you have any questions, please contact Mike Tippery
812-295-3254 ext. 555