One ( 1) $1000 scholarship will be awarded for the purpose of encouraging individuals to
continue their education through vocational, technical, junior college or a 4-year degree
program. The winner will be selected based upon the following eligibility criteria:
1. Must be a 2017 high school graduate or current college student.
2. Must be a child or grandchild of a K of C Ladies Auxiliary member.
3. Must be enrolled as a full-time student (minimum 12 credit hours) in an
accredited degree program
4. Must submit a personally written 500 word essay on the following topic:
What is the Greatest Gift God Has Ever Given You and Why?
5. Winner will be required to read essay at an Auxiliary meeting.
6. Do not put any individual identification on the body of the essay itself. Essays
will be numbered and judged by an independent volunteer.
Deadline: April 14,2017
Scholarship Application .PDF