Skip To Main Content

Employment Resources

To apply for a Substitute Permit, do the following:

  1. Create a profile and login on the LVIS (Licensing Verification and Information System) website.
  2. When you are prompted to select a school or location – use Loogootee Community School Corporation (5525).
  3. Select the “Non-Certified” option. The online fee will be $16.72. This certificate will come back directly to you.
  4. Print off a copy and bring into the central office with your application and your driver’s license and either a SS card or birth certificate to complete tax paperwork in-person.
  5. Complete the LCSC Application.
  6. Complete the Expanded Criminal History Check with DCS Search on Safe Hiring Solutions. This report will come back to Brenda Mathies at the central office.