Maintenance of Equity
The identity of each LEA in the State that is excepted from LEA-level maintenance of equity requirements under section 2004(c)(2) of the ARP Act for each of the following reasons:
- The LEA has a total enrollment of less than 1,000 students.
- The LEA operates a single school.
- The LEA serves all students within each grade span with a single school.
- The LEA has notified the SEA that the LEA demonstrates an exceptional or uncontrollable circumstance under section 2004(c)(2)(D) of the ARP Act and has not implemented an aggregate reduction in combined State and local per-pupil funding.
- The LEA has been granted an exception from LEA level maintenance of equity requirements by the Department due to an exceptional or uncontrollable circumstance under section 2004(c)(2)(D) of the ARP Act and the Department has informed the SEA of this exception.
This is to inform you that based on current IDOE data, your LEA has met one of the criteria for areas i-iii listed above and are, therefore, exempt for the FY2022 maintenance of effort requirement.